Thanks to everyone who’s featured Cashmerette and Cashmerette Patterns! If you’d like to chat, don’t hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simply Sewing (UK), Issue 29, April 2017
Simply Sewing (UK), Issue 23, November 2016
Simply Sewing (UK), Issue 21, September 2016
Sewing Made Simple, UK (June 2016)
Threads magazine, USA (June/July 2016, #185)
Photo credit: Mike Yamin and Jack Deutsch
Sewing World, UK, February 2016
Sewing World, UK, January 2016
Love Sewing, Issue 20
Sew magazine, Issue 79 (December 2015)
Love Sewing, August 2015
Love Sewing, Issue 16
- Article in The Guardian: Sewing my clothes is an escape from fashion’s dictates. I no longer hate my body.
- Feature in Colette Seamwork magazine: Coming to Peace.
The #CakeWithCashmerette viral story! A selection of the coverage:
- The Guardian: Let them eat cake: women hit back at fat-shaming troll
- BuzzFeed: Women have Been Sharing Pictures Of Themselves Eating Cake After A Troll Tried To Fat-Shame A Blogger.
- People: Fat-Shamed Blogger Had The Perfect Response When A Troll Said She Should ‘Eat Less Cake’.
- The Independent: #CakewithCashmerette: Blogger starts online movement after troll tells her to “eat less cake”.
- The Frisky: Troll Tells Woman Not to Eat Cake, Women And Friend Eat ALL THE CAKE
- Someecards: A troll tried to shame a fashion blogger, and now women are fighting back with cake. Finally!
- Huffington Post: Women Post Selfies With Cake In Response To Body-Shaming Troll Who Said Blogger Should ‘Eat Less‘
- Bust: #CakeWithCashmerette: Sewing Bloggers Say F.U. To A Troll… With Cake
- Cosmopolitan: Women Are Brilliantly Fighting Back at Body-Shaming Trolls With Cake
- Hello Giggles: One blogger—and all her friends—had a kick-ass response to a troll who shamed her
- Refinery29: Fashion Blogger Fights Trolls With Cake
- TerraFemina (France)
- Grazia (Netherlands)
- StyleVamp (Germany)
- Camino (Israel)
- Metro (Belgium)
- Glamor (Spain)
- Het Nieuwsblad (Netherlands)
My original article about the fat-shaming experience is here.
My post-mortem of the viral experience is here.