What's in the kit?
- 1.75 yards (1.6 m) Cone Mills S-Gene Denim
- Dark indigo color, 91 Cotton/7 Poly/2 Elastane, 10.5 oz. 50" wide
- 1 YKK 7" (18 cm) navy jeans zipper
- 1 spool Gutermann topstitching thread, copper color
- 1 jeans button, bronze
- 10 jeans rivets, bronze (includes 2 extra for practice)
- 2 Schmetz jeans needles
You'll also need 1/2 yard (0.4 m) fusible interfacing and 1 yd (0.8 m) of lining fabric such as quilting cotton to make your Ellis Skirt (not included in kit).
Machine wash cold, tumble dry or lay flat to dry. Be sure to prewash your denim; denim will bleed for the first few wears, so be careful around white sofas!. Washing with vinegar to help set the dye.