Date, Time and Location
- Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th February 2018, from 10 - 5pm.
- We will be hosted at Bobbin & Ink
, located at 412 Parramatta Rd, Petersham.
- The retreat is aimed at beginner, advanced beginner, or intermediate level sewists. It’s ok if you’ve sewn other things but not garments before, or if you’d like to try to sewing a new garment or new fabric type.
- You should fit into the sizing range of Cashmerette Patterns: size 12 – 28, cup sizes C – H (see the sizing chart here
). If you’re between sizes, that’s no problem, but we won’t be able to grade patterns up or down for you.
What should I bring?
- We’ll email you all the details for what to bring and prepare before the retreat. You can bring your sewing machine if you’d like, just let us know in advance.
What else should I know?
- Please read our policies
before signing up. By signing up you agree to the policies and terms and conditions.
- As there are a limited number of places available, we will be creating a waiting list for those who don't secure a place. We do not guarantee that being on the waiting list will mean you will be able to get a place, but we will contact the waiting list in the order of sign-up if a space becomes available. To be added to the waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.