What's in the kit?
- 2.75 yards (2.5 m) Cone Mills S-Gene Denim
- Mid indigo color, 88 Cotton/8 Poly/4 Elastane, 10.75 oz. 50" wide
- 1 YKK 7" (18 cm) navy jeans zipper
- 1 spool Gutermann topstitching thread, copper color
- 1 jeans button, bronze
- 10 jeans rivets, bronze (includes 2 extra for practice)
- 2 Schmetz jeans needles
You'll also need 5/8 yard (0.6 m) fusible interfacing and 1 yd (0.9 m) of lining fabric such as quilting cotton to make your Ames Jeans (not included in kit).
Machine wash cold, tumble dry or lay flat to dry. Be sure to prewash your denim; denim will bleed for the first few wears, so be careful around white sofas!. Washing with vinegar to help set the dye.
Please note: due to the heavy weight of the kit, packages will be sent Priority Mail (they are too heavy for First Class). If ordered within the US, in some cases we are able to find lower rates, and we will refund you accordingly. Internationally, Priority Mail USPS is the lowest price available.