Date, Time and Location
- Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th February 2018, from 10 - 5pm.
- We will be hosted at the church hall at St. Georges Anglican Church, 296 Glenferrie Rd, Malvern.
- The retreat is aimed at beginner, advanced beginner, or intermediate level sewists. It’s ok if you’ve sewn other things but not garments before, or if you’d like to try to sewing a new garment or new fabric type.
- You should fit into the sizing range of Cashmerette Patterns: size 12 – 28, cup sizes C – H (see the sizing chart here
). If you’re between sizes, that’s no problem, but we won’t be able to grade patterns up or down for you.
What should I bring?
- As we are going to be hosted in a church hall rather than a sewing studio, you will need to bring your sewing machine and tools with you, for your personal use. We'll also be emailing the group to co-ordinate irons and ironing boards. The church hall will be equipped with a large table for each participant.
- We will send out an email with everything you need to bring for the fitting parts of the workshop.
What else should I know?
- Please read our policies
before signing up. By signing up you agree to the policies and terms and conditions.
- As there are a limited number of places available, we will be creating a waiting list for those who don't secure a place. We do not guarantee that being on the waiting list will mean you will be able to get a place, but we will contact the waiting list in the order of sign-up if a space becomes available. To be added to the waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.