Thanks to everyone who’s featured Cashmerette and Cashmerette Patterns! If you’d like to chat, don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com.
Threads magazine, USA (June/July 2016, #185)
Photo credit: Mike Yamin and Jack Deutsch
Handmade magazine, Australia, January 2016
- Article in The Guardian: Sewing my clothes is an escape from fashion’s dictates. I no longer hate my body.
- Feature in Colette Seamwork magazine: Coming to Peace.
The #CakeWithCashmerette viral story! A selection of the coverage:
- The Guardian: Let them eat cake: women hit back at fat-shaming troll
- BuzzFeed: Women have Been Sharing Pictures Of Themselves Eating Cake After A Troll Tried To Fat-Shame A Blogger.
- People: Fat-Shamed Blogger Had The Perfect Response When A Troll Said She Should ‘Eat Less Cake’.
- The Independent: #CakewithCashmerette: Blogger starts online movement after troll tells her to “eat less cake”.
- The Frisky: Troll Tells Woman Not to Eat Cake, Women And Friend Eat ALL THE CAKE
- Someecards: A troll tried to shame a fashion blogger, and now women are fighting back with cake. Finally!
- Huffington Post: Women Post Selfies With Cake In Response To Body-Shaming Troll Who Said Blogger Should ‘Eat Less‘
- Bust: #CakeWithCashmerette: Sewing Bloggers Say F.U. To A Troll… With Cake
- Cosmopolitan: Women Are Brilliantly Fighting Back at Body-Shaming Trolls With Cake
- Hello Giggles: One blogger—and all her friends—had a kick-ass response to a troll who shamed her
- Refinery29: Fashion Blogger Fights Trolls With Cake
- TerraFemina (France)
- Grazia (Netherlands)
- StyleVamp (Germany)
- Camino (Israel)
- Metro (Belgium)
- Glamor (Spain)
- Het Nieuwsblad (Netherlands)