- 14 June 2017:
A few of the tissue pattern pieces have the wrong pattern number; the name of the piece on the pattern is still correct! Please amend your pattern pieces as follows:
- Side back piece: should be numbered 3
- Center back piece: should be numbered 4
- Yoke: should be numbered 5
- Sleeve: should be numbered 6
- Front waistband: should be numbered 7
- Back waistband: should be numbered 8
- 11 May 2017: the finished garment measurements are all too small by 1.5 inches (3.8 cm).
- 2016: On the first print run of the Concord T-Shirt, the long tunic length has a discrepancy in the front and back side seam lengths. Trim the front piece until it matches. The latest print run has been corrected.
- 28 Nov 2016: the piece labeled "Skirt Front" should just say "Skirt" and instead of saying "Cut 1" it should say "Cut 2 on fold." The latest print run has been corrected.
- 15 Sep 2016: Skirt B (gored) front side and back side panels are missing seam allowance on side seam. Add an additional 1/2" allowance down the edge of each side seam to compensate. The latest print run has been corrected (your tissue will be marked "revised 12-9-16").
- The print run labeled "Revised 12-9-16": For View B (the gored skirt), sew all skirt seams at 5/8" with the exception of the center back, which remains at 1/2" seam allowance.