Ipswich Swimsuit Bundle: Notions Kit
Want to make the Ipswich Swimsuit with built-in swim bra, but already have your spandex and lining? Then pick up a notions kit, which contains everything else you'll need to make your one-piece or bikini. It comes in beige to work under any color of spandex. Underwires are sold separately here.
- 6 yards of ¼” rubber/swimwear elastic
- 2 yards of ⅝” bra strapping
- 2 swimwear closures (1”)
- 1 yard of ⅝” wide Fold Over Elastic
- 1 yard of ¼” stay tape
- Piece of swim cup foam (large enough for size 28 G/H)
- Piece of Duoplex (large enough for size 28 G/H)
- Piece of power mesh (large enough for size 28 G/H)
- 1 yard of underwire channeling
- ⅓ yard of pre-covered ¼” plastic boning
Hand wash and lay flat to dry.
The items included in the kit are qualty and well packaged. I was new to several of the items and the kit gave me the confidence I needed.
This notions pack was so very helpful in making my first Ipswich suit. I wasn't sure how I'd like making it and the number of supplies was daunting for a project that I wasn't sure would be a success. I'm so glad I bought this kit because it made getting right to work on the suit so much more doable. Note that the kit does NOT include underwire so you'll have to get that separately. I'm so happy with how my swimsuit came out and I plan on making more!