12 to 32, in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H). Includes 40-62” bust and 42-62” hip. Find your size in seconds using our size calculator.
This pattern is also available in sizes 0-16.
Main fabric: Mid- to heavy-weight woven fabrics such as boiled wool, boucle, jacquard, denim, vinyl, leather. Low-stretch woven fabrics will also work.
Lining: Lightweight woven fabric such as rayon Bemberg or crepe de chine
Pocket: Stable woven such as quilting cotton or shirting
Interfacing: Midweight woven (weft) fusible interfacing (not required if using vinyl or leather)
- Universal needle (if using leather, use a leather needle; for vinyl fabric use a topstitching needle)
- hand sewing needle
- 22” (56 cm) separating jacket zipper
- Two 5” (12.7 cm) long non separating zippers (size 5) for sleeve gussets
- Two 6”( 15 cm) long non separating zippers (size 5) for pockets – View A only
- Four ½” (12 mm) diameter metal snap caps and sockets. (Corresponding studs and posts not required)
- 1 pair of 3/8 – ½” thick suit/jacket shoulder pads.
Tailor’s chalk, point turner, tailor’s ham or rolled up towel, zipper foot.
Jenny (gray; blue) is wearing a size 18 G/H graded to a 16 hip. Her measurements are 44" high bust, 49" bust, 40" waist, and 46" hips, and she is 5' 6".
Rachel (pink) is wearing a size 18 G/H. Her measurements are 43" high bust, 47" full bust, 37" waist, and 51" hips, and she is 5' 5".