0-16 in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H). Includes 33-46” bust and 35-46” hip. Find your size in seconds using our size calculator.
This pattern is also available in sizes 12-32.
Main fabric: Mid- to heavy-weight woven fabrics such as boiled wool, boucle, jacquard, denim, vinyl, leather. Low-stretch woven fabrics will also work.
Lining: Lightweight woven fabric such as rayon Bemberg or crepe de chine
Pocket: Stable woven such as quilting cotton or shirting
Interfacing: Midweight woven (weft) fusible interfacing (not required if using vinyl or leather)
- Universal needle (if using leather, use a leather needle; for vinyl fabric use a topstitching needle)
- hand sewing needle
- 22” (56 cm) separating jacket zipper
- Two 5” (12.7 cm) long non separating zippers (size 5) for sleeve gussets
- Two 6”( 15 cm) long non separating zippers (size 5) for pockets – View A only
- Four ½” (12 mm) diameter metal snap caps and sockets. (Corresponding studs and posts not required)
- 1 pair of 3/8 – ½” thick suit/jacket shoulder pads.
Tailor’s chalk, point turner, tailor’s ham or rolled up towel, zipper foot.
PDF pattern information
New to PDF sewing patterns? See our complete guide here.
The PDF comes as files to print at home or at a copy shop. Files are delivered as a .zip file which can be downloaded on a computer, but not on a mobile device. For more on PDFs, see the FAQs.
NOTE: There are separate files for each view and cup size so you only have to print what you need.
Instructions: 37 pages (9 MB)
Print-at-home files (for each cup size): 53 pages (1 MB)
Copy shop (A0 or US 36" x 48" size): 3 pages (0.5 MB)
Julie (purple) is wearing a size 12 E/F graded to 16 in the hips. Her measurements are 38" high bust, 41" full bust, 37" waist, and 45.5" hips.
Jan Marie (black) is wearing a size 6 E/F graded to an 8 in the hips. Her measurements are 33.5" high bust, 37" full bust, 28" waist, and 40" hips.