12 to 32, in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H). Includes 40-62” bust and 42-62” hip. Find your size in seconds using our size calculator.
This pattern is also available in sizes 0-16.
Main fabric: Mid- to heavy-weight woven fabrics such as boiled wool, boucle, jacquard, denim, vinyl, leather. Low-stretch woven fabrics will also work.
Lining: Lightweight woven fabric such as rayon Bemberg or crepe de chine
Pocket: Stable woven such as quilting cotton or shirting
Interfacing: Midweight woven (weft) fusible interfacing (not required if using vinyl or leather)
- Universal needle (if using leather, use a leather needle; for vinyl fabric use a topstitching needle)
- hand sewing needle
- 22” (56 cm) separating jacket zipper
- Two 5” (12.7 cm) long non separating zippers (size 5) for sleeve gussets
- Two 6”( 15 cm) long non separating zippers (size 5) for pockets – View A only
- Four ½” (12 mm) diameter metal snap caps and sockets. (Corresponding studs and posts not required)
- 1 pair of 3/8 – ½” thick suit/jacket shoulder pads.
Tailor’s chalk, point turner, tailor’s ham or rolled up towel, zipper foot.
PDF pattern information
New to PDF sewing patterns? See our complete guide here.
The PDF comes as files to print at home or at a copy shop. Files are delivered as a .zip file which can be downloaded on a computer, but not on a mobile device. For more on PDFs, see the FAQs.
Instructions: 37 pages (9 MB)
Print-at-home files (for each cup size): 87 pages (1 MB)
Copy shop (A0 or US 36" x 48" size): 5-6 pages (1 MB)
Jenny (gray; blue) is wearing a size 18 G/H graded to a 16 hip. Her measurements are 44" high bust, 49" bust, 40" waist, and 46" hips, and she is 5' 6".
Rachel (pink) is wearing a size 18 G/H. Her measurements are 43" high bust, 47" full bust, 37" waist, and 51" hips, and she is 5' 5".