If you're breastfeeding, you can transform your favorite Cashmerette patterns into a nursing-friendly wardrobe with our Nursing Expansion pack! This expansion pack includes add-on pieces for the Pembroke Dress & Tunic, the Concord T-Shirt, the Turner Dress, and the Brookline Maternity T-Shirt to help you have easy one-handed access for nursing, while keeping the rest of you covered.
This pattern download contains the nursing expansion pieces ONLY. You can buy the Pembroke Dress & Tunic, the Concord T-Shirt, the Turner Dress, and the Brookline Maternity T-Shirt patterns separately, or bundle all together with our Nursing Bundle (includes the nursing expansion for free). Please note the nursing expansion is only available in a PDF format.
New to PDF sewing patterns? See our complete guide here.
SEWING LEVEL: Beginner
SIZING: 12 to 32, in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H). See the original patterns for finished garment measurements.
- Pembroke Dress & Tunic: Mid-weight knit fabric such as cotton/lycra, poly/lycra, rayon jersey, ITY, or lightweight ponte, with at least 20% crosswise stretch.
- Concord T-Shirt: Light to midweight knit fabric such as rayon, cotton/lycra or poly/lycra jersey, with at least 20% crosswise stretch.
- Turner Dress: Knit fabric such as rayon jersey, cotton jersey or ITY, with at least 50% crosswise stretch. For lining, use main fabric or a similar or lighter weight knit.
- Brookline Maternity T-Shirt: Light to mid-weight knit with at least 25% stretch, such as rayon or cotton jersey or ITY.
NOTIONS: Ballpoint or stretch needle, thread, clear 1/4 inch (6mm) elastic (optional), two ⅝" (1.5 cm) buttons (for sleeve tabs).
Files are delivered as a .zip file which can be downloaded on a computer, but not on a mobile device. For more on PDFs, see the FAQs.
Instructions: 13 pages (5.2 MB)
Print at home pattern pieces (for each cup size):
- Pembroke Dress: 17 pages (0.4 MB)
- Concord T-Shirt: 18 pages (0.4 MB)
- Turner Dress: 9 pages (0.3 MB)
- Brookline Maternity T-Shirt: 36 pages (0.6 MB)
Copy shop (A0 or US 36" x 48" size): 1 - 2 pages per pattern (0.3 MB each)