The Saybrook tank pattern was a quick and easy pattern to put together, and the fit was quite good with one muslin. The 2nd muslin was totally wearable after applying the changes necessary from the 1st muslin. Changes necessary: raised the armscye to keep my bra from showing under the arm. I also moved the shoulder seam to the back about 1/2", and widened the strap by about 1 inch (2.5 cm). Voila! Perfect fit, and made 2 more. The binding at the armscye and neck edge was simple to sew. I made them at the end of our summer season, so as winter comes to a close in 2021, I plan to make several more. I really enjoyed making them!