Grafton Dress, Top & Skirt Mix & Match Pack
Pre-order the printed pattern, get the PDF free instantly! (Printed pattern expected to ship in November.)
Mix and match your way to a wardrobe that’s uniquely yours with the Grafton Dress, Top & Skirt Mix & Match Pack.
This curve-friendly sewing pattern comes with cup sizes C-H and multiple bodice, skirt, sleeve, and neckline options to make over 400 possible knit dresses, skirts, and tops. Sew a casual skater dress, a trendy asymmetrical skirt, a glamorous gown, an elevated tee, a retro frock, and so much more. You can choose your own adventure every time you sew the Grafton!
This Cashmerette pattern includes:
- Cup sizes from C to H
- A sizing calculator which will tell you exactly which size to make
- A beautifully illustrated and detailed instruction booklet, to guide you no matter your sewing level
Want to see how this pattern will look on you? Sketch your plans on a body outline croquis that's custom made to your measurements with MyBodyModel. Learn more »
Please note: The Grafton printed pattern is expected to ship in November. If you order other physical products at the same time, your entire order will ship when the Grafton is in stock.
0 to 16, in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H); includes 33-46” bust and 35-46” hip. Find your size in seconds using our size calculator.
This pattern is also available in sizes 12-32 (sold separately).
Light- to mid-weight knit fabrics such as jersey, ITY, Liverpool knit, double knit, or ponte with at least 25% stretch both horizontally and vertically. There are two exceptions:
- Relaxed bodice: at least 25% stretch horizontally, and at least 10% vertically.
- A-line maxi skirt: due to the weight of the piece, 0-10% lengthwise stretch is ideal. You can use 25%+, but may need to adjust the length to account for the skirt stretching vertically.
If you are lining your bodice (for the square neckline, optional for all others), you can use the same fabric for the lining, or a lighter weight knit with the same amount of stretch.
Interfacing (turtle neckband only): lightweight stretch interfacing (optional)
Ballpoint or stretch needle, thread, twin needle (optional for hem).
For elasticated waistband: 1.5 yd (1.4 m) of 1” (2.5 cm) wide elastic.
Optional: Clear elastic for shoulder seams (¾ yds/0.7 m), slash pocket openings (3 ⁄8 yd/0.3 m), and/or waist seam (1.5 yd/1.4 m).
Optional: Fusible hem tape (maximum of 6 yds /5.5 m).
Choose your own adventure with numerous features that can be mixed and matched in over 400 combinations! Pattern features include:
- Relaxed bodice with dropped shoulders
- Fitted bodice with waist darts
- Each bodice can be made as a dress or top
- Each bodice can be lined or unlined
- V neck with neckband or lining
- Crew neck with neckband or lining
- Scoop neck with neckband or lining
- Turtleneck with neckband
- Square neck with lining
- Relaxed bodice: grown-on drop sleeves or long sleeves
- Fitted bodice: straight sleeves in short, mid, and long lengths; bishop sleeves; sleeveless with armhole facing or lining
- A-line skirt in knee or maxi length with optional inseam pockets
- Straight skirt in short, knee, or midi length with optional slash pockets and side slits
- Asymmetrical draped skirt with optional slash pockets
- 3-panel circle skirt
- Each skirt can be combined with any bodice option to make a dress or sewn on its own as a standalone skirt.
Megha (floral dress, fuchsia top) is wearing a size 4 C/D graded to a 6 waist and 12 hip. Her measurements are high bust 32", full bust 34.5", waist 28", and hip 42", and she is 5' 2”.
Jan Marie (olive skirt, purple dress) is wearing a size 6 E/F. Her measurements are high bust 33.5", full bust 37", waist 28", and hip 38", and she is 5' 4”.
Ana (black and white dress, red & floral tops) is wearing a size 14 C/D. Her measurements are high bust 38", full bust 41", waist 34", and hip 44.5", and she is 5' 4”.