Canton Moto Jacket
Rev up your wardrobe with the Canton Moto Jacket!
Designed for mid-to heavyweight woven fabrics, the Canton features classic biker-style jacket details like an asymmetrical front zip, wide notched lapel, zipper pockets, lined interior, and gusseted zipper sleeve openings.
Front princess seams and back fisheye darts provide essential shaping for curves, along with two-piece sleeves. Choose between cropped or hip length and top it off with large snaps for a timeless jacket you'll wear for years to come.
This Cashmerette pattern includes:
- Cup sizes from C to H
- A sizing calculator which will tell you exactly which size to make
- A beautifully illustrated and detailed instruction booklet, to guide you no matter your sewing level
- A free step-by-step video sewalong, available to watch anytime
0-16 in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H). Includes 33-46” bust and 35-46” hip. Find your size in seconds using our size calculator.
This pattern is also available in sizes 12-32.
Main fabric: Mid- to heavy-weight woven fabrics such as boiled wool, boucle, jacquard, denim, vinyl, leather. Low-stretch woven fabrics will also work.
Lining: Lightweight woven fabric such as rayon Bemberg or crepe de chine
Pocket: Stable woven such as quilting cotton or shirting
Interfacing: Midweight woven (weft) fusible interfacing (not required if using vinyl or leather)
- Universal needle (if using leather, use a leather needle; for vinyl fabric use a topstitching needle)
- hand sewing needle
- 22” (56 cm) separating jacket zipper
- Two 5” (12.7 cm) long non separating zippers (size 5) for sleeve gussets
- Two 6”( 15 cm) long non separating zippers (size 5) for pockets – View A only
- Four ½” (12 mm) diameter metal snap caps and sockets. (Corresponding studs and posts not required)
- 1 pair of 3/8 – ½” thick suit/jacket shoulder pads.
Tailor’s chalk, point turner, tailor’s ham or rolled up towel, zipper foot.
Julie (purple) is wearing a size 12 E/F graded to 16 in the hips. Her measurements are 38" high bust, 41" full bust, 37" waist, and 45.5" hips.
Jan Marie (black) is wearing a size 6 E/F graded to an 8 in the hips. Her measurements are 33.5" high bust, 37" full bust, 28" waist, and 40" hips.